Skip to page body Switch to mobile view Home About Us I Want To... Departments Government Residents Businesses Visitors

Street Improvement Petitions

Property owners may petition to have their street reconstructed.  The petitions must be signed by property owners on the street (signatures of all property owners are not required) and should specify the owner’s address and type of improvements being requested, such as bituminous paving, curb & gutter, sidewalk, water or sewer.  A petition form may be obtained in the Public Works Department at City Hall, 203 S. Farwell Street or by clicking on the following link:  Street Improvement Petition.  Petitions received by October 1 of this year will be included in the Report of the City Engineer for next year.